Greensboro, North Carolina
Greensboro city in North Carolina has numerous museums, gardens and parks of public interest and also for tourists. It is the 3rd most populated city in North Carolina. It houses some unique flora and fauna like the red pandas and sharks.
Places to visit-
- Guilford Courthouse National Military Park- It is a family park displaying Revolutionary War Battle statues and historical exhibits.
- Greensboro Science Center- It has a museum, a zoo, an aquarium and a theatre screen displaying numerous exhibits to entertain the visitors.
- Wet’n Wild Emerald Pointe Water Park- It is a water park for kids with water slides, wave pool, kids’ playing area and a restaurant.
- The Bog Garden- Tourists can walk through the wetlands in the garden and enjoy some candid photography.
- Tanger Family Bicentennial Garden- This city garden has a wedding gazebo along with seasonal plants, statues and a beautifully landscaped stream.
- Haw River State Park- It is a camping and picnic area for families.
- Greensboro Children’s Museum- It has an educational garden and offers many hands-on exhibits in the museum.
- Le Bauer Park- It has an ice skating rink and slides for children.
- Celebration Station- It is an amusement park with both indoor and outdoor activities.
- Greensboro History Museum
- Blandwood Mansion
Places to stay-
- Holiday Inn Greensboro Airport- It is a simple hotel with casual rooms and restaurant and offers a seasonal outdoor pool.
- Sheraton Greensboro at Four Seasons- A 3 star hotel with a restaurant and multiple bars and a fitness centre for the guests.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Greensboro Airport- A simple budget friendly hotel offering free Wi-Fi and continental breakfast and an outdoor pool.
- Hyatt Place Greensboro- It is a posh hotel offering a buffet breakfast and an all time dining facility. It also has an outdoor pool and a well equipped gym.